CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION DEPARTMENTThe scope of work covers all the activities starting from the feasibility study, engineering, supply of automation equipment, installation, testing & commissioning up to system hand over.
HATCO is deeply committed in close working relationship, to ensure a complete understanding of client’s requirements, ensuring that the engineered solution uses the latest technology available.
- Front end engineering design.
- Feasibility study for Technology Migration Implementation for obsolete plant system.
- PLC Systems & Networking (Siemens S7400H, S7300, Rockwell Control Logix and Compact Logix, Schneider Electric M340 & M580 PLC’s)
- SCADA & HMI Design and Integration (WinCC, TIA Portal, Factory Talk View ME&SE, Vejio Designer).
- Development of FDS, Instrumentation Engineering including Operational & Control Philosophy
- Preparation of panel diagrams, wiring diagrams, Hook up diagrams, Loop diagrams, Interconnection diagrams, cable layout & lists etc.
- PLC software development, Logic Preparation
- Factory Acceptance Test, Installation, Testing & Commissioning procedures, Site Acceptance Test.
- Electrical, Control & Instrumentation, Installation & Commissioning.
- As built drawings.