Health, Safety & Environmental Policy Statement
HUSAIN HADI ATWAH GENERAL CONTRACTING EST recognizes its duty of care and commits itself to the identification, management and control of any potential health and safety hazard that may affect on employees or other interested parties within the company premises. HUSAIN HADI ATWAH GENERAL CONTRACTING EST also considers Environmental Management to be a high corporate priority.
HUSAIN HADI ATWAH GENERAL CONTRACTING EST will take proactive approach towards creating safe working environments for all its employees and others involved in their work activities and will promote continued safety education and training for all employees, assigning responsibility for all aspects of Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy, continuously reviewing potential areas of improvement and ensuring thorough evaluation of all incidents.
HUSAIN HADI ATWAH GENERAL CONTRACTING EST will continue to address any potential environmental and/or health impacts of our operations by reducing waste, emissions and discharges and by using energy efficiently.
HUSAIN HADI ATWAH GENERAL CONTRACTING EST will facilitate the implementation of the HSE Policy by having HSE training and competency in place. This HSE MS will encourage continual improvement of HSE performance through definition of roles and responsibilities at all levels in the organization and an efficient communication structure. HATCO is fully committed to;
- Provide safe and healthy conditions and reduce injuries and illnesses to the lowest possible level. No task is so important and no service is so urgent that it cannot be done safely.
- Comply with local and international regulations, including other regulations to which HATCO is subscribed, provided for Occupational health and occupational safety, related to its operational activities.
- Provide information and training to the employees including, where applicable, contractors and protect employees from any health and safety hazards and their Risk arising from operations and events at the workplace.
- Install and maintain facilities and equipment in accordance with recognized and accepted standards essential to reduce or prevent exposure to hazards by workmen, plant & equipment.
- Provide appropriate personal protective equipment to all employees at the Company expense when engineering controls are not adequate to minimize exposure to OH&S Hazard and related Risks.
- Provide medical services as required by law and as may be dictated by existing circumstances or programs.
- Establish, implement and maintain measurable objectives and targets program to ensure continual improvement of H&S Management System.
- Review the H&S Policy periodically to ensure its adequacy and suitability and communicate this policy to all employees and interested parties. Maintain the best possible Health & Safety performance, and in order to achieve this Standard, prevent occupational injuries, illnesses, pollution and seek continual improvement